The VirtualOutcomes training calendar can be viewed HERE
VirtualOutcomes is a quick free of charge online training platform for all community pharmacies located across Cheshire and Wirral to make use of. It be accessed anytime at work or at home via a PC, tablet or mobile device.
Each month focuses on a different healthcare topic providing useful information and references for the team to then use in their daily conversations in their pharmacy. The courses are designed to support the NHS Public Health Campaigns and Healthy Living Pharmacy Champions and team to ensure the best outcomes for patients – make sure your team do not miss out on this simple opportunity of keeping up to date with current healthcare issues.
Once registered, each person in your team is then able to access each month’s new training programme; as well as the ever increasing library of previous months healthcare topics.
All your team needs to access the training is your F Code and they will be able to see the courses available.
Features & Benefits of the Online Training:
- Each course takes 15-25 minutes to complete
- Certificate of completion – to go in Healthy Living Pharmacy and/or GPhC file, as evidence of continued staff training
- Links to websites for resources to support the campaigns are available and easy to access
- On-line resource which can be accessed in the workplace or at home.
- Hints and Tips on how to set up HLP Health Zones
- New staff will be able to access ALL the courses available
How do I start using Virtual Outcomes?
- Virtual Outcomes – User Guide
- Please note: You will need to register separately for every course you wish to view – so that you can obtain a personalised training certificate at the end of the course.
- Please see the link for further details: https://www.virtualoutcomes.co.uk/