Public Health Campaigns
2019/20 Directed PH Campaigns
|1) mid-February to mid-March 2019||
Help Us Help You Pharmacy campaign (formerly Stay Well Pharmacy)
** REPORTING WINDOW OPEN FROM 1-12 APRIL 2019 **
|2) mid-May to mid-June 2019||Children’s oral health/Smile Month (in line with the training currently being incentivised by QPS)|
|3) September 2019||Antimicrobial resistance|
|4) October 2019||Stoptober|
|5) November/December 2019||Help Us Help You main Winter campaign (formerly Stay Well this Winter)|
|6) January 2020||Alcohol|
Help Up Help You Campaign resources:
- A pack of resources has been sent to all community pharmacies in England. The outer packaging is clearly labelled with a green, NHS-branded sticker. The pack includes a double-sided window sticker, shelf wobblers, poster, information cards and a dispenser.
- All other resources are available via Public Health England’s Campaign Resource Centre at: https://campaignresources.phe.gov.uk/resources/campaigns/73-pharmacy-advice/resources
You will need to register to use the CRC but all resources are free and include:
- All campaign posters, including those for other healthcare settings.
- PR toolkit (attached) which contains all the key messages, Q&A and draft articles for newsletters.
- Social media toolkit, including all film clips and suggested Facebook posts and tweets.
- An advert for use on digital screens in pharmacies and GP surgeries.