Cheshire West and Chester Contractor Event
Wednesday, 23 October, 2019 6.30pm-9pm
Cheshire View, Christleton
CPCW is inviting contractors and their teams to join us at events to learn more about the new Community Pharmacy Contractual Framework, the Pharmacy Quality Scheme and hear top tips on delivering a successful Community Pharmacist Consultation Service in your branch. We will also be introducing our Primary Care Networks approach, discovering the importance of them and hearing more about how the Pharmacy Quality Scheme indicator for PCN engagement will work.
Events have been scheduled in the four Local Authority areas covered by CPCW. Please make every effort to attend your local one but if you are unable to attend that one please do book onto an alternative.
Our outline agenda is detailed below:
- Funding Changes
- The Pharmacy Quality Scheme (PQS) & ToS changes
- Introduction to the NHS Community Pharmacist Consultation Service (CPCS)
- Future service developments & timeline
- Local services and importance
- What are Primary Care Networks?
- How do they fit in with the NHS Long Term Plan?
- What will they do?
- The role of clinical pharmacists in PCNs
- The opportunities for community pharmacy within PCNs
- Actions for pharmacy contractors and their teams – how to setup and work towards the PQS criteria for PCN
Tea, coffee and sandwiches will be provided.
EVENTS AND BOOKING LINKS
Warrington – Orford Jubilee Neighbourhood Hub – Wednesday 16 October 2019, 6.30pm-9pm
Cheshire East – Chimney House Hotel, Sandbach – Thursday 17 October 2019, 6.30pm-9pm
Cheshire West and Chester – Cheshire View, Christleton – Wednesday 23 October 2019, 6.30pm-9pm
Wirral – Holiday Inn, Ellesmere Port/Cheshire Oaks – Thursday 24 October 2019, 6.30pm-9pm