PharmOutcomes is a web-based system which helps community pharmacies provide services more effectively and makes it easier for commissioners to audit and manage these services. By collating information on pharmacy services it allows local and national level analysis and reporting on the effectiveness of commissioned services, helping to improve the evidence base for community pharmacy services.
PharmOutcomes is used to record interventions of the following pharmacy services across Cheshire and Wirral. Other services will be coming on board in the next couple of months. We will keep you posted.
Help Desk Contact Number: 01983 216699
- Flu Vaccination Service
- Cheshire East
- Think Pharmacy Minor Ailments Service
- Cheshire West and Chester
- Pharmacy First Minor Ailments Service
- Alcohol, Supervised Consumption, Think Pharmacy Minor Ailments Service
Other services will be coming on board in the next couple of months. We will keep you posted.
Below are a number of guides for services that you may find useful, along with information on how to view claims:
Home and Services
- Home Page and Login – Contact details for Pinnacle Health Partnership (for login and passwords) 01983 216699 or 0330 660 0689
- Enrolling for a Service
- PharmOutcomes Service Delivery – EHC General Guide
- PharmOutcomes Service Delivery – Minor Ailments Scheme Guide
- PharmOutcomes Service Delivery – Supervised Consumption