Community Pharmacy Cheshire and Wirral (CPCW) represents community pharmacies throughout Cheshire, Warrington and Wirral.
CPCW Main Site
Latest PSNC News
Tuesday, 2 July, 2019, 6.00pm-8.00pm
Warrington Town Hall, Sankey Street, Warrington, WA1 1UH
Wednesday, 17 July, 2019, 10am-12.30pm
Holiday Inn Express, Knowsley, L34 9HA
Thursday, 25 July, 2019, 7pm-10.30pm
Village Hotel, Fallows Way, Whiston, L35 1RZ
A Test page to diagnose a fault.
OUR TWITTER FEED: CPCW_Matters
- Off to the Pharmaceutical Policy & Practice Research Symposium today. Hoping to learn about building an evidence ba… https://t.co/o47D54JNat
- There’s still places available, don’t worry about the deadline contact email@example.com to book a place… https://t.co/2pzFubBjyX
- Had a great health promotion campaign? Loads of smile month interventions? Time's running out - PharmOutcomes repor… https://t.co/s9feXOroGL
- RT @TheGPhC: We want to hear from all registered pharmacy professionals about your roles and responsibilities. Please fill in this short su…
- July's deadline tracker is now out - check all the details here: https://t.co/caly7EpsFq #MondayMotivation #Whereistheyeargoing
- Have you watched @PSNCNews video on the future of pharmacy? 3 minutes well spent! Watch here:… https://t.co/osRuhMeXrr
- Have you watched @PSNCNews video on the future of pharmacy? 3 minutes well spent! Watch here:… https://t.co/0SBrv5KBdA
- Had a great health promotion campaign? Loads of smile month interventions? Don't forget to tell everyone your succe… https://t.co/g36MFxp5r1
- @AdamIrvine Check out Adam's blog for more on our work with PCNs and @AdamIrvine 's thoughts on this:… https://t.co/ITMFAUuC2V
- @canddeliza @NPA1921 Of course - maybe you could come and visit?